VPN’s are the finest way to anonymize your online identity from data thieves. There are plenty of VPN services available with many features, multi-platform support at affordable prices. These services can prevent accessing your personal browsing history by ISP’s, blocks the govt spying activities and can also unlock restricted services in specific geo-locations.
The use of mobile devices over PCs and laptops is quite increased and many people are using iPhone and iPad devices when they go outside. Purchasing a VPN service is a quite easy process and we have suggested some best VPN services for Windows, Android, and iOS in the past. If you are planning to purchase a VPN service, then go through our online tutorials and pick the best VPN that suits your needs.
If you are already purchased a VPN and trying set up on iPhone, this tutorial will help you. Setting up a VPN on the iPhone is a quite simple process. In this article, we will show how to setup VPN on iPhone and iOS devices.
How to Set Up VPN on iPhone
- Download the VPN app by visiting the VPN website or by searching the name in the Apple App Store.
- Once you download the app now it is the time to configure the app in order to start using it.
- When you open the app for the first time it asks to enter your account credentials.
- Here enter the details of your account you got from the VPN website.
- After the successful Sign-in, just select the server you want to connect.
- Many VPN providers connect the nearby server by default while running for first time.
- If you want to use a VPN service for a particular geographical location, then choose the corresponding server from the list.
How to manually configure a VPN on iPhone/iPad
Another quick method of setting up a VPN service is configuring manually. Apple iOS has the best options to set up a VPN easily and manually in the iPhone or iPad.
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the General and then tap on the VPN.
- Tap on “Add VPN Configuration”.
- Here, enter the details given by your VPN provider.
- You will see a set of options while manually configuring a VPN. However, it is pretty easy to enter the details if you have them in your hand.
- Once you enter all the details, now come back and toggle the option “On” to turn on the VPN service.
Do you have any comments or questions about setting up a VPN on your iPhone or iPad? Type in the comment box below to reach us.