Are you thinking about creating your first mobile app for iOS? And how to make it stylish and liked by users? It’s hard to develop fresh ideas at times! To inspire you, here are 15 fantastic examples of mobile application designs developed for the App Store.
Different companies across various industries can boast stunning designs for their businesses. Most of them choose the App Store, and there are a couple of reasons for that:
- More tech-savvy users mostly prefer Apple gadgets. According to the statistics, those who prefer smartphones by this brand are more eager to explore new technologies or digital products than Android lovers.
- Also, the users of Apple gadgets make more purchases in the store and tend to spend more money on in-app purchases. This way, you can guarantee that your idea will pay off.
- The guidelines for iOS developers are more precise than those for Android, and they are easier to follow. Therefore, there are many developers in the market. It will be easy for you to find and hire a professional team.
All in all, developing an app for the iOS platform is an excellent deal to test out a new idea or bring your digital business to a new level with the help of an app.
Here are the most outstanding examples grouped by industries. Among the groups that we have decided to pay attention to today are Business, Lifestyle, Fitness, Photo Editing, and Education. These are the most popular categories on the App Store.
- As a rule, business people are usually very busy. To help them to keep track of all their important contacts, meetings, and communication, they need a reliable helper. Contacts+ | Address Book is a perfect way to synchronize your contacts across different iOS devices and never miss anything important. It’s intuitive and easy to use.
- Todoist will help you stay organized and productive. Put everything you need to do in a day into a list to keep it in order. The app provides multiple tools for the customization of the file and even collaborative editing. The interface is cute and minimalistic so that nothing could distract you.
- Accounting is important. With this app, you will manage to manage your cash flow from your smartphone. The app runs on the cloud and helps to track expenses and profit. Unlike many other accounting apps, this one is user-friendly.
- Everybody knows about Tinder, but not everybody appreciates the beauty and simplicity of this dating app’s design. The combination of colours, animation, and even little starters for the discussion with your possible date – all of these things help to keep the users engaged and help them achieve their goal.
- Airbnb is often named among the best when we are talking about the best iOS mobile app designs. It allows you to look for holiday apartments or houses in a convenient and stylish red-white interface.
- Do you need a cool tool for organizing your personal finances? Mint is the tool that will always be at your hand to help you manage every dime. On a diagram, you will see your income and monthly expenses and can manage your cash flow according to your lifestyle.
- People nowadays don’t dedicate enough time to physical activity. If you want to keep track of your actions and calories, pay attention to this stunning-looking app – Human. It is a tracker that inspires you to be more active and turns your life routine into a gym every day.
- Becoming healthier and thinner is a common goal for city dwellers that spend every day of the working week in an office. Luckily, MyFitnessPal is the app that makes you feel empowered while tracking calories and reaching your goals thanks to smart UX/UI.
- Nike Training Club is one of the most popular apps for sports lovers. It perfectly reflects the brand’s value and allows the users to become more fit enjoying a unique fitness program from world-leading professionals.
- VSCO contains an extensive collection of photo editing tools, presets, and more that makes it one of the most popular applications out there. Thanks to Instagram, VSCO enjoys a community of devoted fans now that use it every day, and if this is not a sign of quality, then what is.
- Snapseed is one of the best photo editing tools available for iOS. It contains almost all the functionality of Adobe Lightroom, but with an interface that is much less confusing.
- Whenever you need a professional level instrument to make your pictures look gorgeous, pay attention to Affinity Photo. It lets you edit and modify photos in multiple ways – essentially providing a whole portable design studio on your smartphone. However, it’s designed in a way so that even non-professionals can understand it.
- When you are looking for an easy and convenient way to learn languages, wouldn’t a great app be helpful to you? Duolingo has been a sensation in the language learning world for years now. However, what interests us here is its excellent design. A cute owl mascot and light-weight tasks make this app one of the best of its kind.
- Brainscape is a cool way to become smarter faster and expand your horizons. The app contains flashcards about different topics that you can go through. One can choose from the catalogue or make their own — it is a handy and straightforward app.
- Have you ever thought about starting to meditate? Headspace is a perfect place to begin your journey. It contains guided meditations that help you control your emotions, focus, and relax. The design of this app is cool and trendy and certainly inspires designers as well as users.
For even more inspiration, go and check out the reels of some of the best UI/UX companies around – this list on Medium has many of the top US companies.
Hopefully, these apps will inspire you to create great designs for your projects. Attractive looks will increase users’ loyalty and motivate them to come back to using your iOS app again and again.