GPU’s are essential hardware which lets you play your favourite games. Each GPU comes with different configuration and processing powers.
As the gaming industry is developing with the latest games, you need to replace your older graphics cards to run the newest games. If you want to know the model number of the graphic card installed on your system, then this article will help you to find the model.
The graphic cards are usually categorised in 3 variants, low, mid and high-end. The low-end graphic cards can handle old games like Vice City, Max Payne etc.
Whereas mid-range can play games like GTA V and like similar type games flawlessly. Whereas high-end graphic cards can handle heavy, latest games along with the capability to perform tasks such as video rendering, and can run applications like AutoCAD etc.
There are plenty of graphic cards manufacturing companies exist in the market and each company has a variety model of graphic cards. It is very hard to identify the graphics card with a model number available. In this article, you will know complete details of your graphic card on your PC.
You can check the graphics card model number from the Device Manager.
- Click on the start button and search for Device Manager and lunch the program.
- Click on the drop-down and find the Display Adapters option and expand it.
- Here, the name of the GPU is listed.
- You can check more details by right-clicking on the Graphic card name and click on the properties.
- In the properties, it will show the detailed information about the graphics card present on your system.
Alternatively, you can use third-party apps like CPU-Z or EVEREST Ultimate Edition programs to reveal more details about your PC.
Here, I’m using the CPU-Z program to show the process.
- Visit the website and download the CPU-Z and install on your PC.
- After launching the program, you will see a tab named “Graphics”. Click on the tab.
- Here, you will see complete details about the graphic card installed on your PC.
- The details including, Name, Clocks, Memory Size etc.
That’s it. It is very easy to know the name and model number of the installed graphics card on your machine. Let us know your valuable feedback in the comment section below.