How to find Zoom Meeting Password? Zoom Meeting Password is the same as a Skype meeting password, it has been sent to all the meeting participants, and you’re one of them. Your Zoom or Skype meeting password helps you easily join webinars without anything else needed. This article lists several ways to find your Zoom Meeting Password while you are either a moderator or participant.
Find the Zoom meeting password
If you don’t set a zoom password, Zoom bombing, a technique that makes one feel like the victim of an air raid, can ruin the user experience of your participants. So setting up a zoom password for your online meetings could be a good idea.
1. Find Zoom meeting password on Desktop app/Web (Windows & Mac)
For the scheduled meetings:
Here in this scenario, if you happen to have scheduled a meeting that is not yet started, then follow the below steps to extract the zoom meeting password:
- Open Zoom Desktop app on Windows or Mac.
- Go to Meetings.
- Select the meeting and click on the edit.
- Now look for the password field in the Edit Meeting screen.
- Now you can copy that password and share it with everyone.
For the Ongoing Meetings:
If the meeting is in progress and you want to invite more participants or just view the password, then follow the steps detailed below:
- Hit the participants button.
- Select Invite in the following screen that appears.
- In the bottom right corner, there will be a text in bold with the Meeting Passcode label.
- You can now copy that password and invite anyone you wish.
2. Find the Zoom meeting password in Android/iOS
Android and iOS have similar interfaces. Thus the steps detailed below should work in both cases.
- Open the Zoom app and switch to the Meetings tab.
- Here select the meeting for which you wish to find the passcode.
- Now in the meeting details screen, you can find the passcode. Long press to copy and share it.
Zoom is amazing, and I love it, but if you don’t know where to look you might miss some useful information that could make your Zoom experience even better! And that isn’t nice. Knowing how to find the Zoom Meeting Password is the first step towards increasing your productivity and being super organized and awesome at work. It will help you avoid getting caught out by video issues or microphone malfunctions at the last minute and allow you to prepare ahead of time.