Android updates are always important to stay tuned with all latest improvements of the OS. You might be tried to update your android smartphone at least once. But, in a few situations, it is common to have problems with the update process or someone may not even able to start the process. So, we wrote this article to help such people who have already failed many times trying to update their android smartphone.
In most of the cases, If an update failed to download or install successfully, your android device will automatically try it again after a few days. But, you won’t be able to see the notification until the system automatically finds an update to download. This might not be favorable if you urgently need an android update or your current installed version is very old than the latest android version. So, you should check it manually without waiting for the automatic process.
To Try again after an Unsuccessful Android Update, just follow the simple steps given below
- First of all, you should wait at least 24-hours after the unsuccessful update to try the next one.
- Then, Open your device’s Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on About phone or About tablet > System updates option according to your smartphone.
- Tap on Check for update option.
- If the update is available, it will show you the message with a Download button.
- Tap Download to try again the Android update.
- If the download is available, the system will start downloading them and after the download is finished it will automatically install the latest android version on your android device.
This is the basic way to Try again after an Unsuccessful Android Update. Basically, the steps are same as that of the Android update, but a little different from that.