One of the most useful features included in the recent versions of Mac OS is the Social Accounts Integration. Yes, you can connect your Facebook or Twitter account inside Mac OS. This means that you can share a photo or video directly from your MacBook or iMac device on Social Media. However, this feature is available on Mac OS since OS X Mountain Lion. Therefore, if you are running an older version than OS X than you are out of luck.
How to connect your Facebook account on MacOS?
- First, you need to open the Finder application on your Mac OS device. Then, click on System Preferences icon inside the Finder app.
- Now, select Internet Accounts icon in the System Preferences.
- In the Internet Accounts, click on Facebook from the list and add your account details such as username/email and password.
- Click on Next after adding the account details and click on Sign-in in the next window.
- That’s it, your Facebook account is now connected to MacOS.
How to post directly from MacOS on Facebook?
- Once you have added your Facebook account to Mac OS, it is very simple to share directly on Facebook.
- All you need to do is click on Share icon on any particular photo or video.
- After adding a caption for your post, your media will be uploaded on your Facebook account.
- Similarly, you can also share a webpage on Safari via the share button.
In this exact same way, you can add your Twitter, LinkedIn or Yahoo accounts on Mac OS as well. Therefore, you can post on various different accounts from your Mac at the same time too. We hope that this simple-yet-useful guide will be helpful to you for adding the social media accounts. If you have any doubts regarding this guide then make sure to contact us and we are there to help.