Google Chrome has the ability to take a print of the websites you visit. In the Windows OS, the Google Chrome works with the print spooler service which lets you print the web pages. It is a very simple process and no brainer. If you are looking for a way to print web pages in Google Chrome follow this simple guide.
How to print a web page in Chrome
Here are the detailed options of printing web pages in Google Chrome with zero time.
- For Windows users, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+P.
- Once you click the option, a pop up will open with printing settings.
- Here you need to choose the destination, page and layout settings.
- Once you finalize the settings, click on print to print the web page.
That’s it. Now you have successfully printed a Google Chrome web page. But there are several settings available to modify the web page before going to take a printout.
Here are the settings you need to modify if you want changes in the printout.
Additional Print Settings
- Destination: Destination is the place where you need to pick the printer. By default, it comes in many options like Save as PDF, Fax, Microsoft XPS Document Writer, OneNote, your printer etc. Here select the printer and press the printing command.
- Pages: If the web page you are printing is long, then it will be printed as more than 1 sheet of paper. By default, the printer will print all pages. If you want specific pages to be printed, just mention the page number in the box. For example, if you want pages 2, 5, 7 to be printed, mention these number in the box.
- Copies: Here you can specify the number of copies you wish to print. For example, if you want 4 copies, type 4 in the box.
- Layout: Layout option lets you print the web page in portrait or landscape mode. By default, the portrait mode is set in the option. If you want a wider print you can select landscape mode.
- Colour: This option lets you print the web page either in colour or Black&White mode. For this option, you will need a colour printer. If you are using a Black&White printer then the colour option is not available.
- More Settings: There are additional settings available in the print spooler service. Mostly these settings are barley needed by regular users. If you are an advanced user, you can use settings like paper size, pages per sheet, margins, scale, and headers and footers.