How to Enable Google Assistant Ambient Mode: Smartphones are merely small computers. You can do anything done on a personal PC on your handheld device. You can make calls, socialize and play games on your 6-inch iPhone comfortably.
Android users have the advantage of exclusive Google features which are not available in other mobile OS’s. Google Assistant on the Android device has got the ambient mode and other attractive features to the lock screen. These features add more interaction on the home screen to access music, notifications, weather updates and other functions without unlocking the phone.
So, it is the time to set up the Ambient Mode on your device. In this article, I will show how to enable Google Assistant ambient mode.
Steps to Enable Google Assistant Ambient Mode
- Open Google Assistant app on your Android. If it is not installed, then install it from Google Play Store.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on the compass icon (explorer option).
- Here, you will see a number of options like things to try, weather options and many more.
- Click on the profile picture at the top right corner of the screen and tap on Settings.
- Now, tap on the Assistant tab and scroll down and click on “Phone” which is under “Assisted Devices“.
- Now again scroll down and look for the option called “Ambient Mode“.
- Toggle the option to enable Google Assistant Ambient Mode on your Android.
That’s it. Now you have enabled the Google Assistant Ambient mode on your device to access more features on the lock screen.
If you are not happy the Ambient mode, you can turn it off by following all the above steps again and toggle off the option to turn off (Blue to Grey).
That’s all for now. Please do share your views in the comment box below.