Dynamic Link Library or DLL is one of the most useful as well as the problematic file types in computers. Many times problems occur with the DLL files either when trying to run a newly borrowed game or while trying to install some applications.
Mss32.dll such a file required by many applications especially the audio or media players. If the file is corrupted or accidentally deleted, the programs will not be able to start, and it will show the “Mss32.dll missing” error. If you got this in your own computer also, here is how to fix it.
Error messages of Mss32.dll
These are the common error messages when the Mss32.dll is missing one your Windows computer.
Errors related to the mss32.dll file are commonly appearing while running or installing certain applications. Errors can even occur while starting-up, shutting-down or installing a windows operating system.
- Mss32.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because mss32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
- Cannot find [PATH]\mss32.dll
- The file mss32.dll is missing.
How to Fix Mss32.dll Missing Error
Now it is the time to fix the error on your computer. Make sure to download the DLL file from a legitimate source.
- Download Mss32.dll file from this link.
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it in “C:/Windows/System32” folder.
- Then, go to the “Start” menu, and type “run” in the “Search.” Then click on the ‘Run‘ option showed up.
- In the Run, type
and press “Enter.” This will register the downloaded DLL.
- If it is prompted the action, click “Yes.”
- Restart your computer to changes takes place.
This is how you can fix the Mss32.dll missing error. That’s all for now. Please leave your feedback in the comment section below.