Do you know you can change the mouse scroll speed in Windows 10? Yes, you can. If you noticed the mouse scrolling speed is slower than before it can be an issue in the settings. Slow or speed scrolling is difficult to handle and it will cause eye strain and stress to wrists.
Unfortunately, many people don’t know the Mouse settings exist and it will improve the overall productivity.
There are simple steps involved to change the mouse scroll speed on Windows. Let’s know how it works.
How to Fix the Mouse Scroll & Speed Issues in Windows 10 PC
- In the first step, click on the Start button on your desktop and click on Settings in the context menu located above the Power button.
- In the Settings window, click on the Devices option.
- Now, click on Mouse on the left side of the pane -> on the right-hand side of the pane, select Multiple lines at a time from the drop-down, under the section roll the mouse wheel to scroll.
- This time, below the drop-down, Choose how many lines to scroll each time. Here, move the slider left to right based on how many lines you want to scroll each time.
- Next, below the slider, there is another section Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them. Toggle the slider to turn off the section.
- Now, click on Additional mouse options, located under Related settings.
- It will open Mouse Properties window- > under the Buttons tab -> Double-click speed -> move the slider and adjust the double-click speed of your mouse.
- Now, go to the Wheel tab and change the Vertical Scrolling speed by setting a lower or a higher number based on your speed requirement.
- Next, adjust the Horizontal Scrolling speed by adjusting the number.
That’s it. Now you configured all Mouse related settings which reflect the faster scrolling speed.
Let us know your thoughts about the article in the comment section below.