Voice changer software allows you to change your voice in real-time. With this, you sound like someone else, and it is useful for doing voice over for multiple characters in a presentation video, cartoon or any other form of art.
It can also be used to prank someone while playing online games, or during calls or video conferencing via Skype, Zoom and other such platforms. Some of like to stay anonymous online, and it can even be used to achieve that as well. From faking voice of a child to sounding like a robot, or even posing as politicians and celebrities can be done with a high-quality voice over software for windows 10.
In this segment, we have curated a list of best voice changer tools for Windows 10. Some of them are paid while many of it is freely available and gives you output in real-time. Do note that producing high-quality sound will require a good quality microphone or mic. It’s quite amusing to sound fun. Let’s get right into it.
Best Voice Changer Software for Windows 10
1. Voxal Voice Changer
It must be no surprise to what this does as the name pretty much speaks for itself. Voxal is one of the best voice changers on the list as it is free to use and provides a considerable voice library. It is easy to modify, alter and disguise your voice in almost every application. This software even supports CCSGO, Rainbow Six Siege, Steam apps and Games, Zoom, Skype, etc.
- Voxal comes with a simple and straightforward user interface that makes it user friendly and extremely intuitive.
- You can access the features right off the bat. You don’t need to be an expert to use this, it is quite easy, and you can get started to change your voice right away.
- It supports real-time voice alteration that is quite helpful while you are playing games or on a live voice call.
- Furthermore, it allows you to change your voice on recordings as well. All that can be done by supplying the file that you want to alter, then choosing a voice filter, and the type of audio format you want after the alteration.
- It provides a wide range of voice filters such as a robot, girl, boy, echo, different habitats, etc.
- There’s also an option for live output to see if it is working correctly in real-time.
- Class pitch options allow you to make those slight changes which will make sound effects quite natural.
Pricing: Free for personal use. Commercial License per user: &29.99 (lifetime) and Subscription plan $2.21 per month.
Get Voxal Voice changer from here.
MorphVox is another great voice changer for windows 10 by screamingbee, with a focus on enhancing your voice via superior voice learning technology, background noise cancellation and sound quality. Three underlying voice tones are of man, woman and a child. Everything revolves around these three tones. For more fun, you can switch to other sounds as well like cyborg, demon, etc.
- This is s lightweight tool that uses low bandwidth and CPU for superior performance.
- Followed by excellent user experience and a friendly interface that lets you control the app quite easily.
- It gives you complete integration with online games and chat apps.
- You get a massive library of free voice and audio effect packs.
- Furthermore, it’s possible to add custom sound effects, quick voices and effects as well.
- It uses advanced voice learning algorithms to deliver superior quality sound.
- There’s also an option for man and woman sound under heavy traffic which can be used to trick anyone. There are more such scenarios available if you upgrade to the pro version.
Pricing: Pro version costs $39.99. They also offer a free trial, so go ahead and give it a spin to know how everything functions before making a purchase.
Get MorphVox from here.
3. AV Voice Changer Software Diamond
Voice Changer Software Diamond by audio4fun is one of the best tools under the paid tool category. It can not only change voice in real-time but also lets you edit sound in waveform format. Here you can morph and record your voice, cut and mix it with other audio files and even modify it to different file formats.
- Allows you to create sound presets based on gender, and age to get a unique and realistic character voice.
- There are a lot of voice preferences and effects to help you create a unique voice identity. It can be updated any time as per your need.
- It comes with virtual driver technology that helps you enable modified voice in almost any VOIP programs such as Skype, Zoom, Twitch, etc. as well as in any multiplayer games.
- You need to change in-app microphone settings for its effect of taking place, that way you can easily switch back and forth in real-time.
- It makes sure that all the voice output is well processed to give it a natural touch with superior voice quality.
- Apart from standard voice changing features, this software packs with Voice Editor, Analyzer, a Comparator, a parody mixer, recorder and Morpher.
Pricing: You can upgrade to the pro version for $99.95 or start with a trial version to check out features and play around with the tool.
Get AV Voice Changer Software Diamond from here.
4. Fake Voice
Fake Voice is a free voice changer for windows 10. You might encounter a lot of different scam tools with the name of Fake Voice, and some of them might be malicious. The one which we have on the list is from Fake Webcam, and you can check its Virustotal report from here. As the name suggests, the primary goal here is to fake the voice. It is one of the most simple tools on the list. We do not recommend this one for professional purpose, but you can always prank someone and have fun with Fake Voice.
- You get an easy to use voice changing mechanism.
- Fake Voice has the most straightforward and simple user interface for a voice changer.
- Smooth, fast and reliable voice switching making it a breeze to use.
- Playback option to check sound quality in real-time while adjusting the voice settings.
- Ability to choose duration and strength of voice to combine different voice and come up with a unique or funny sound.
- It gives you a varied voice library ranging from a small kid to an adult and even robotic and alien sounds are available.
Pricing: Fake Voice is entirely free to use voice changer for personal and commercial use.
It is a free real-time voice changer specifically marketed towards gaming and other such fun activities. This one is best suitable for streamers as it is compatible with Streamdeck and Streamlab OBS. It’s a simple application that can transform your voice to male, female, robots and other such funny sounds. You get reliable compatibility with games such as CSGO, Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG, other conferencing and chat apps like VRChat, Discord, Skype, Zoom, etc. This one is going to be the funniest of all mentioned voice changing software for windows 10.
- Apart from traditional apps, it even supports the ones like Wire, Vivox (Overtone), Paltalk, Mumble, Tox, Riot.im, ooVoo, Viber, Ekiga, Jitsi, Ventrilo or Hangouts where other apps might cause a compatibility issue.
- You can create voice skins or vocal avatars to give your characters a unique voice and switch over at any moment while in-game, or on any chat app.
- It is optimised for low CPU usage and supports robust integration with other sound apps and video editors.
- They offer a huge variety of tones and effects that can be applied in between while you speak. About 80+ different sounds are available.
- With instant troll sound buttons, you can set hotkeys for different pre-loaded audio that can be used while in chat or playing online games. This particular feature is useful for gamers and those who stream online games regularly.
Pricing: VOICEMOD is completely free voice changer software for windows 10.
Get VOICEMOD from here.
6. Clownfish Voice Changer
It offers systemwide voice changing for windows 10 devices. Here, all audio capturing apps or devices will be affected as it installs on the system level. As this is system level, you can be sure of getting the desired voice output for all popular apps without changing any internal app configurations. All you need to do is allow clownfish to access system microphone and any other audio device if available.
- It has text-to-speech functionality that automatically generates audio for any piece of text. There are 16 different text-to-speech languages which you can switch to from app settings. Furthermore, it also has amazon, IBM, Microsoft, Yandex engines to detect all the local languages.
- Clownfish is both beginner and professional friendly as it packs with powerful features with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Everything is easily accessible and is quite simple to use.
- You can even add or create custom sounds from its library of 20+ odd sounds ranging from child, adult and robots.
- It supports soundboard for sound hotkeys where you can insert any audio in real-time.
- There’s also an inbuilt studio-quality voice mixer/changer to get your voice right.
- Pus to talk support is also present that lets you switch voice quickly in real-time.
- VST is also supported.
Pricing: Clownfish Voice Changer for Windows 10 is completely free for commercial and personal use.
Get Clownfish Voice Changer from here.
7. All-in-One Voice Changer
Another voice modifier that stands by its name and does exactly what it is supposed to do. You can pair this voice changer with chat and video calling services such as zoom, skype, etc. It is a pretty old solution to change voice on windows 10 but works quite efficiently. On their website, it mentions compatibility for windows 7 & 8, but we tested it with the latest windows 10, and it worked perfectly. It is marketed towards changing audio while on a call specifically for skype, so it’s a great tool to keep anonymity while having calls or you can just use it to prank someone.
- Simple and straightforward user interface with no complicated settings.
- It allows you to switch voice in real-time while you are on call or playing any game. You get to choose between man, woman, child, and animals.
- There are five different presets which you can alter via simple voice switching based on a slider that helps you modify pitch and tone.
- You can run test recordings and review it later to know if everything functions correctly.
- As it is focused on calls, you get a superior sound quality.
Pricing: Free trial for the test run is available. Pro version will cost you $15.
8. Skype Voice Changer
An excellent freeware voice changer targeted towards users who do regular internet calling over Skype. As the name suggests, it is dedicated to expanding call functionalities by giving you different voice changing options and extra useful addons to enhance overall calling experience. Also do note that Microsoft Skype has no association with Skype Voice Changer, it is developed by Sound Code Limited as integration for Skype.
- You get a dedicated call manager for Skype.
- It has text-to-speech that allows you to create a computer-generated voice in real-time over a Skype call. Here it uses windows speech synthesis engine, so you generally have one or two voices, but you can download more from Microsoft official website.
- It also allows you to preview any voice before you start a call.
- You can enhance voice and modify it in real-time during a call.
- There’s also an option to record calls which you won’t get in standalone Skype.
Pricing: Skype Voice Changer is free to use. Some of the features might not work due to constant updates delivered by Skype, keep checking the download page from time to time for software patches that makes it compatible for actual use.
9. Hero Voicer Voice Changer
It’s a fun voice changing solution available mostly to prank someone with an alternate voice. Like other applications, this one also works with the majority of gaming and chat apps. If you are into prank calling, then this one might be a best voice changer calling solution that modifies your voice by giving it a professional touch.
- It has an excellent user interface, and all the settings are quite accessible.
- One-click voice changing solution giving you access to over 12 different voice such as child, robots, man & woman, etc. You can even combine them to get a unique voice.
- It also lets you create a custom voice. Do it by importing and mixing different audio files locally.
- There’s also an option to switch voice in real-time. Some celebrity voices are available to try out.
Pricing: You can use it for free. Beware that it might not be consistent while modifying voice and sometimes your original voice can slip in real-time.
Get Hero Voicer Voice Changer from here.
As the name suggests, you can master your voice and change it to sound like a different person altogether with VoiceMaster. It is focused more on Skype users just like the Skype Voice Changer. It’s an add-on to the Skype that comes with a cool set of modules.
- You can modify pitch in real-time while on a call to make you sound like a different person.
- It also allows you to preview a sound effect before initiating a conversation.
- The configuration mode will let you use different pitch options and effects for you to come up with a unique sound of your own.
- It’s a lightweight Skype addon and doesn’t hinder voice call quality and uses optimum CPU.
Pricing: VoiceMaster is free to use voice changer for windows 10.
There are a lot of Voice Changers available for Windows 10. Mostly all of them has the same core functionality of changing voice, but while choosing the best one, it depends on your requirement. If you are looking for something that is compatible while you stream online games, or in case you need it for video calling and pranks, then one might work and the other won’t.
Choose the one that fits your agenda and get on with voice changing adventures. We strongly suggest you to not use any of the mentioned Voice Changing Softwares for Windows 10 to do any illegal activity. Do let us know your favourite voice modifier in the comments section below.