Recently Microsoft revealed its latest operating system Windows 10. An event held in San Francisco, Microsoft announced the Windows 10 operating system officially. Windows 10 is most advanced OS with a broad range of new features and new styles.
Luckily, we can transform the old versions of Windows like Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP into Windows 10 look with transformation pack. Microsoft released the technical preview of the Windows 10 in their website. Users can download and install the Windows 10 technical preview version on their machines. But it takes a lot of time if you are willing to adopt the look and feel of the Windows 10 simple way is to install a transformation pack.
- Top 5 New Features In Windows 10
- How to Go Back to Windows 8 from Windows 10
- How to Block the Edge Browser in Windows 10 Using Edge Blocker
How to Transform Your Old Windows Look Into Windows 10
Just download and install on your existing Windows OS. It, transforms the icons, themes and designs of old version of Windows into latest Windows 10 style. The transformation sizes only 92MB, which contains all the latest UI tweaks contains in Windows 10. To run all the tweaks, you are required to install the .NET framework version 4. It is one of the best software to transform your old boring Windows installations like Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 into Windows 10 modern style look. After applying the software on your existing Windows OS it changes only Themes and UI files, it doesn’t intact your original system files.
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 10 themes, wallpaper and login screen
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 10 system resources with Metro touches